What a wonderful time of year! I'm always amazed at how our seasons are "just long enough". By the time Summer is over I'm ready to pull everything out of the ground and see the browning leaves. Once Fall is ready to say goodbye I can't wait for the cold days and the chance of snow. Boy did I get my wish this month!! Not only did we get lots of snow at our house, but we made a trip to Leavenworth and got even more snow. Abby got to see Santa for the first time, she did the Chicken Dance (Dawn will be so proud) in the middle of the street, and she played in her first snow drift. So much fun! We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and all of the best wishes for 2009. With so many people going through so much right now we can't help but feel grateful for our family and friends.
Below are a few of the pictures from our trip. The rest are loaded in the "Robl Family" pictures link on the right.
Merry Christmas,
Vicky, Greg, Abby and Scooby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment