Sunday, June 1, 2008

What do I do now?

We've had a pretty busy weekend and I can't believe it's already over - back to work tomorrow! The funny thing is that I actually like my job and things are going pretty well right now at work, but every Monday I think of all the 'other' things I could be getting done if I didn't have to go into the office. Of course, working ensures we continue to get to do the other things...so it's a double-edged sword really :) I hope all of you had a good weekend as well - here's hoping that the weather gets nicer very soon!

Abby has been working on her leg muscles for a while and she's starting to stand by herself up against the couch. She doesn't show any interest in getting up to a standing position on her own, but once you put her up there she does really well. It's the getting down part that is the challenge.


We were at the North Bend outlet malls this weekend and it got so cold I had to buy Abby a new hat...look what 25 cents at an outlet mall will buy you!!!


No comments: