Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving



November 22nd, 2007

We celebrated Abby's first Thanksgiving with the family. My mom came over with my grandpa and his brother, and Mom and Dad Robl came up from Oregon to spend Thanksgiving with us and their 3rd granddaughter. Abby did really well, but of course she wanted to eat at the same time our dinner was ready which meant she ate her dinner at the table with us. I guess she didn't want to be left out of the celebration. We also took her out for her first Black Friday shopping spree. She slept through the whole thing. :)

Late last week Abby had her third doctor's appointment with Dr. Shorr. She received her first set of shots since the hospital and I just couldn't watch, so I made Greg hold her while she got them. I'm working on the courage to be with her when she gets shots...I think it's going to take a while. A good friend told me that you just have to keep in mind that the shots are a necessity and they're helping her in the long run - she always brings common sense in to things! Abby was 13lbs and 23 1/4 inches :)

1 comment:

dcarlson417 said...

What a sweet happy baby Abby is! I couldn't leave this picture with out posting a comment. Her smile just makes me giggle.