Saturday, July 21, 2007

Doctor's Visits

September 15th, 2007 (40 weeks) Oh, what a difference!




















Feb 2007 (8 weeks)

September 4th (38 weeks+)
Well, baby isn't ready to come out yet, but she is definitely moving around. Doc apt went very well. I'm 4cm and 80% effaced, but holding steady. Still no contractions to speak of. Waiting...waiting...waiting!

August 20th (36 weeks)
Our visits are every week now. Greg and I went today to meet with Dr. Kipa and she informed me that I'm currently 3cm dilated and 70% effaced. The baby is doing well and looks to be around 7 - 7 1/2 pounds when born. I'm not having any contractions right now, so it could still be a while before we meet the newest Robl, but that didn't make the news any easier for Greg to handle. :) Our next appointment is next Monday.

July 28, 2007 (33 weeks)


We're now seeing the doctor every two weeks. Everything is measuring well and the baby's heartbeat is 142 bpm.

July 7th (30 weeks)

Dr. Kipa talked to us about labor, delivery, and much more today. It's becoming more and more real as she explains the process and various procedures we'll be going through.

April 13th - 18weeks (It's a girl!)



















February 5th - 1st Ultrasound picture


No comments: